Tabletopia is a 3D digital sandbox platform with a modern interface that recreates a social and connected board gaming experience in a safe digital environment. With Tabletopia we offer the ability to not only play games but also build them with our custom Workshop tools that can bring any activity to life. Our virtual table provides custom game setups, shuffling and dealing of cards, secret information zones, and much much more.
When training is delivered in a fun and engaging way it delivers better results. With gamification people are more engaged and focus on the topic while exploring its rules, structures and logic. Here at Tabletopia we deliver the best online experience with more than 1,000 published games, and we want to build a special place for business and training sessions using a bespoke board game format.
On Tabletopia you can create tables for up to 8 participants. You can reserve one seat for the moderator and 7 seats for attendees, with additional spaces for spectators.
Tabletopia for Business features
- Full branded account set up with your logo and key moderator accounts.
- Up to 8 active trainees per session with up to 4 moderators or spectators across multiple instances simultaneously.
- You can reserve a moderator space (if necessary) with 7 trainees and 4 moderators/spectators.
- Games can be visible only to your learning group in the Play zone.
- Trainees and moderators/spectators can join from iOS, Android, or Web.
- Only one premium account is required, others join via free personal invitation link.
- Custom Widget to insert onto your own website showing games in progress.
- Premium Support ready when you need it.
- Security is our top priority. SSL technology provides an encrypted link between server and a client ensuring your safety and staff security.
- Bespoke URL, example: yourcompany.tabletopia.com
- Flexible pricing model with monthly or yearly invoicing.
How does it work?
As a business coach, agile facilitator or HR expert, you can create your training game on Tabletopia without any technical / programming expertise and use it as a tool for your business growth. Using pre-made, drag and drop objects from our custom Workshop, adding your images with relevant text, your game can be up and running within a few hours. If you need any assistance we can help, or can create your entire game for you.
When your game is ready, create a private play zone to share it with your team and host your training session locally or virtually.
Business Games currently on Tabletopia
We have a number of training focused games created by and running on Tabletopia. Each one takes advantage of our platform to explore strategies, critical and creative thinking, and team collaboration in a deeply engaging way. Take a look at the following links for an overview of the possibilities.
- Kanban EV – (Business Management, Production, Team Management)
Impress the board of directors by building and maintaining an efficient assembly line in order to expedite and smooth workflow.
- Game of Energy – (Energy Distribution, Business Logic, Team Building)
A turn-based strategy board game (euro-game) that puts all of the world’s energy industries together.
- Food Advice – (Sales, Marketing, Distribution)
Create a signature product and compete with other food startups.
“Tabletopia represented a concrete opportunity to incorporate our games and training experiences into the digital and online context that before the pandemic we carried out in a physical way. As that was no longer possible, we saw the way to take them to the digital world.”
Pía Pacheco. Momento Cero. Award winning Learning and innovation.
You understand business training, we understand games. Let’s talk!
We at Tabletopia understand that your needs might be unique. We are constantly building on our product and would love to discuss your needs personally. Even if it’s not something we can directly help with now, our promise to you is to offer expert suggestions that will hopefully address your needs in future. Right now Tabletopia is made for traditional board games, but we want to optimize it for educational, critical thinking, strategic, and training purposes. That’s why we need your help. If you are hosting classroom or training games, please fill up our 15-minutes form that will help us to build a better product for you.
If you have any questions, send us a message to email@example.com