Just registered with Tabletopia and need a helping hand with getting started? Read this short guide to start playing in 4 easy steps.
Step 1: Learn Rules
Tabletopia is a sandbox system. To play, you need to know the rules of the game. Rules are available:
- On game’s page: Click a game’s box in All Games or use Search to find a game and go to its page.
- In the game room (the place where the game is set up for play): Click in the bottom left corner of the screen to open the rules.
Step 2: Create or Join a Room
All games are played in rooms. To play, you need to create or join a room:
- Join: Go to Find & Play and click any game that is now open to join. Wait for the host to start the game.
- Create: Find a game you want to play using Search or filters in All Games. Click Play Now! to host a game.
Step 3: Invite or Find Opponents
There is no AI in games on Tabletopia. To play most of the games, you need opponents:
- Find: Visit our Discord channel or find people in common chat on Tabletopia.
- Invite: Use options in the game lobby:
- To play with friends outside Tabletopia, send them the room URL—they will play in browser for free.
- To invite other Tabletopia users, click “Invite players” and send invites.
- To make your room visible to others, check “Show in Find & Play” and wait for people to join.
Step 4: Learn How to Play
- Watch Video tutorial.
- Read Interacting with Game Components.
- Click in the bottom left corner of the screen in the game room to open in-game Help.
You’re good to go!