- 1.2 GHz (Gigahertz), 2 cores
- 4GB (Gigabyte) RAM
- Graphics card: 1024 MB, DirectX 11
- Intel® Core™ i3 or higher, 1.5+ GHz, 2+ cores
- 8GB (Gigabyte) RAM (64-bit OS)
- Graphics card: 1024 MB, DirectX 11 or higher, discrete video card
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
- Browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera GX, Edge
- Plugin: Unity Web Player (click to download) for Internet Explorer and Safari
- Steam: you can use Tabletopia Steam App instead browsers
- Additional requirements to use certain features: Internet access
- In-Game Video Chat. Read more here for details.
- Built-in Steam Voice Chat. If all players use Steam client.
- Skype. If you play with the people you know.
- Discord. Read more on using Discord with Tabletopia.
- In-Game Text Chat. For text communication.
Launching on M1 Mac
- In Steam, right-click Tabletopia in your Games library and go to Manage > Browse Local Files.
- In the Finder window that opens, right-click on Tabletopia.app and choose “Get Info.”
- In the Tabletopia.app Info window that opens, add a checkmark to “Open using Rosetta.”
- Launch Tabletopia as normal through Steam.